We want to thank you for traveling and for staying with us here at the Inn at the Beach. We want you to know that the safety and security of all of our guests and associates is always our top priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in coordination with local public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel associates are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers to include additional units in the lobby, public restroom and on housekeeping carts.
- We are utilizing enhanced techniques and products that our room attendants use, including: a fogging application after each departure, focusing on high touch point areas, door handles, kitchen appliances, remote controls, table surfaces and bathroom fixture handles.
- Please help us keep the front office less crowded by restricting entry to one member of your party at any given time to help minimize exposure for you and our associates.
- Daily maid service has been restricted to every 3rd day of your visit. If you need any amenities, towels, etc. do not hesitate to call the office and we will have them delivered to your room. Trash receptacles are located next to each grill area or we will be happy to pick that up daily. Again, please call the front office if you need assistance.
- Beach Service is open from 9-5pm. We ask that when you are visiting the private beach you maintain social distancing at all time between family/friend groups.
- Please be mindful of other parties when using the pools. Again, social distancing is important as we begin to move forward from the pandemic.